Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Let me introduce "project 120"

The definition of insanity is keep doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Ok so the idea of "project 120" has been in the making for about 2 months.  It is simply (I say that now) about me and my monkey on my back.  The idea is this to loose 120 lbs. in 12 months.  Now I know I look at that 120 POUNDS and it seems so unreal and just setting myself up to fail.  However if you do simple math it's only 10 pounds every month.  I have already put into place a "life style" in place that will help.

So what makes this attempt to loose weight different from any other time I've tried and FAILED.  Well this time I have a plan.  I've learned that with NO PLAN or DIRECTION failure is unavoidable. (Proverbs 29:18)  The plan has been developed over the past few years be it from my lovely wife, a personal trainer, pastor friends or simply a mirror.  I'm not looking to recruit any one.  This is simply about about me and my "insane idea".


No comments:

Post a Comment